Thursday, April 19, 2012

Organizing Nirvana: Martha Stewart!


I purchased two fabric storage boxes on clearance at Target for a new kitchen “office” space I have been creating in my kitchen.  The only problem was I could not come up with a cute way to label the boxes without writing on or punching holes into them.  Enter Martha Stewart!  I ran across an add today for a new line of Martha Stewart products at Staples.  I had a few minutes after dinner to run over to our local Staples to check out the new products.  I was so excited to find small metal bookplates with adhesive on the back.   They would just stick right onto the box.  Super easy.  I also found a few other great products that would add to the functionality of my new “office” space.  The pantry pockets will work great to store my monthly meal plan, grocery list, and birthday invitations. I also discovered some great elastic ties that will help organize our loose power cords.  The greatest thing was, Staples is offering a $3.00 coupon if you spend $10. 





Have you recently stumbled upon a new organizing you can't live without?  I'd love to hear about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...